API Film and TV - Acquittal Form 2019-20
Submissions are now being accepted.
Submissions close at 11:00PM 30 June 2020 (AEST
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ACQUITTAL
We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to complete this form.
Step 1: Register or login to apply online
- First-time users will need to register
- Once registered, you can login to the system and start your form
Step 2: Complete your form
- Complete all details required - mandatory responses are marked with an asterisk *
- Upload required documents
Step 3: Lodge your acquittal
- Once lodged, you’ll receive an automatically generated email with a copy of your form attached
- We'll contact you if we require any further information
- We recommend you save your work regularly (every 15 minutes) during form completion
- Avoid using portable media such as iPhone and iPads as you are more likely to experience time-outs, connection drop-outs and other access issues
- Document uploads must be no more than 25mb in size. Files exceeding 25mb won’t upload
- Files that can be uploaded are PDF, Word, JPG, TIFF and EXCEL. PDFs are preferred over Word docs
- Video and sounds files are not supported. We recommend you use Vimeo or YouTube and provide us with links
What if I need help?
- If you need help with the online form, refer to the Smartygrants Online User Guide
- There is also a Help function in the top right hand corner of the application form that you can enable at any time.